Fall is here… well… almost. It’s sure felt like it this last week! Andddd… as I was walking to class… leaves were falling off some of the trees. I was happy!
Anyway… this has inspired my Fall Bucket List. And… unlike my Summer Bucket List… I intend on finishing allll of these. Not that there are really that many to finish… 10. I figure thats reasonable.
So. Here they are. =)
- Rake up a pile of leaves… then lay in them. =)
- Go through a corn maze.
- Have s’mores.
- Make caramel apples.
- Go to a pumpkin patch.
- Drink some Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
- Carve a pumpkin.
- Go on a walk in a park with lots and lots of color changing trees.
- Go visit my favorite residents at the nursing home, and push ’em around outside so they can get some fresh air!
- Give thanks. Obviously. =)